Saturday, June 9, 2007

The Top 10 Blogging Mistakes I Made in My First Year - eMoms at Home - Blogging and Internet Marketing for Home Based Entrepreneurs

The Top 10 Blogging Mistakes I Made in My First Year - eMoms at Home - Blogging and Internet Marketing for Home Based Entrepreneurs: "2 - I stopped commenting on others’ sites

Though it’s time consuming, I found out the hard way that you can’t stop contributing to the conversation elsewhere. It’s part of the blogging game - and critical to your success to comment on others’ blogs.
3 - I stopped linking out thinking I was Steve Pavlina

I noticed how Steve Pavlina NEVER linked to anyone else’s blog. I figured I could get away with that too.

Boy, was I wrong.

Frankly, I don’t know why it works for him - but I also realized that even if I COULD get it to work on this blog, I didn’t want to. I enjoy passing around the link love - and I know you enjoy receiving it. ;)"

No comments: